Coreto Platform Is Made Available Free Of Charge.
When you decide to use specific Coreto features of the Services, you may be subject to specific additional terms and conditions applicable to those features.
If you do not accept these Terms, do not access our Platform and its Services.
Accessing and using in any way our Services (such as, but not limited to those available on www.coreto.io or app.coreto.io) you fully acknowledge to be bounded by these Terms.
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and Coreto.
Who we are and how to contact us
Coreto is a technology platform that enables people passionate about crypto to connect, build communities, earn trust, grow businesses, and increase their performance in the crypto space.
Coreto is a free independent social media platform which offers the technical infrastructure for users all over the world to meet in one single point with the only purpose of sharing their ideas and opinions.
To contact us, please email greetings[at]coreto.io
Challenge – means the possibility of a user to contradict a SOOP by publishing a different SOOP regarding the same pair of assets;
Connected SOOP – means the SOOP published by an author and the SOOPs published by the users who challenged him;
COR or COR Tokens – means a unit of cryptocurrency, type: ERC20 token having smart contract: 0x9C2dc0c3CC2BADdE84B0025Cf4df1c5aF288D835;
Coreto – means the owner and the administrator of the Platform;
Coreto Platform – means the platform which can be accessed at the following address: https://app.coreto.io;
Digital assets or cryptocurrencies – means a digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority.
Disapprove – means the action by which a user decides to express that he does not agree with a SOOP without being involved in it, by clicking the “disagree” button.
Engage – refers to the situation in which a User decides to involve themselves in a SOOP (with or without COR Tokens) by pledging/challenging an existing opinion.
Entry point – means the moment/price established by the author of a SOOP representing the starting value of his prediction;
Gas – means the fees paid for performing a transaction which are charged by the blockchain infrastructure (by the miners which validate the transaction on blockchain;
SOOP (Staking of Opinion Pool) or Opinion – means the opinion, technical analysis, recommendation, or prediction, detailed technical comparative analysis in connection with the evolution of the ratio between the selected assets for a specific moment or period;
Pair of assets – means a couple of two tokens listed on the Platform, which can be selected by a User to create a SOOP;
Platform – the technical infrastructure, available to users which is administrated by Coreto and accessible from the following URL: https://app.coreto.io
Pledge – means the situation in which users decide to engage themselves in a SOOP (with or without COR Tokens) by assuming or challenging the opinion publish by another User.
Pledged tokens or allocated tokens – refers to the amount of COR tokens that a user decides to send in the SOOP to endorse his opinion and which will be redistributed according to the precision of the opinion, by reference to the ratio between the values indicated in the analysis and the actual value of the cryptocurrencies.
Ratio – means the unit value of one token expressed in units of another token;
Services – refers to all features, functionalities, utilities, use cases and actions, of any kind, available from or through the Platform;
Smart contract of a token – means a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between the owner of the contract and its users being directly written into lines of code, establishing the characteristics and the rules applicable to the token issues by deploying the smart contract.
Supplementary security measures – means the available security measures implemented by the Platform, necessary to be passed to perform a specific action, to verify if the user who request the execution of the action is the owner of the account;
Support – means the action by which a user decides to appreciate a SOOP without being involved in it by clicking the “agree” button;
User – means a registered visitor of the Platform which has a Coreto account;
Visitor – means any person who accesses the platform without being registered;
Wallet – means the application, website of any other technical infrastructure which allows cryptocurrency users to store and retrieve their digital assets (coins/tokens);
Purpose of the website and commitments
CORETO IS A SERVICE PROVIDER WHOSE ROLE IS LIMITED TO PROVIDING A TECHNICAL INFRASTRACTURE (THE PLATFORM) AVAILABLE FOR USERS PASIONED ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES ADOPTION AND EVOLUTION.
WE DO NOT OFFER ANY INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. ALL OF THE OPINIONS POSTED BY OUR USERS ON THE PLATFORM HAVE THE SOLE INTENT OF EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
Coreto does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information available on the Platform (regardless the uploader) or any other communication method.
All Coreto Services are available only to persons who are in full civil capacity according to their national regulation.
Coreto Platform is a Global social media platform which offers only the technical infrastructure through which users will be able to publish and sustain their own vision and analysis in connection with the evolution of different projects and the value of their cryptocurrencies by reference to a time interval chosen by them, aiming to unite the blockchain communities.
The Platform’s purpose is only to offer the technical infrastructure necessary to establish a future independent educational environment (library) who’s content is established ONLY by its users using their cumulative opinion and experience.
Platform’s visitors must register and open an account to use Coreto Services.
Coreto cannot and does not guarantee the Services (including the content of the platform) accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance, or appropriateness. Coreto shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents.
The Platform may include information and materials uploaded by other users, including but not limited to articles, reviews, charts, drawings, predictions, and algorithms. None of the information and materials have been verified or approved by Coreto. The opinions published by other users on the Platform do not represent our views, opinions, understandings, advice, or values.
CORETO IS NOT CENSURING, EDITING, VERIFING OR APPROVING ANY INFORMATION, OF ANY KIND, PUBLISHED BY ITS USERS ON THE PLATFORM.
All users MUST UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME the risks associated with using (regardless the method) of Digital Assets, and it’s recommended to exercise a high level of prudence and responsibly assume decisions within their own capabilities, on their own risk.
User’s opinions may be seen and used for educational purposes only. Performing and implementing transaction may be done only with professional investment assistance.
Please note that profits and loses described in SOOPs are hypothetical performance results which have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. There are sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading idea, program patterns and so on.
Please take into consideration that hypothetical performance results are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight/pattern which may be subject to change 100%. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.
The Platform’s functionality
Sometimes it will be necessary, and we may need to suspend or withdraw the Platform.
We do not guarantee that our platform, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platform for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Prohibition of Use and Commitments
Depending on your country of residence, incorporation, or registered office, you may not be able to access or use Coreto Services. It is your responsibility to follow the rules and laws in your country of residence and/or country from which you access this Platform.
By accessing and using Coreto services, you represent and warrant that you have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list (such as the United Nations Security Council sanctions list), the list of specially designated nationals maintained by OFAC (the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury), or the denied persons or entity list of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Coreto reserves the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to conduct business, and may restrict or refuse, in its discretion, the provision of Coreto services in certain countries or regions.
- Subject to the fulfillment of the foregoing Terms, Coreto grants you a revocable, limited rights, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license ONLY to access and use Coreto Services through your computer or Internet compatible devices for your personal/internal purposes. You are prohibited to use the Services for resale or commercial purposes, including operations on behalf of other persons or entities. All the above actions are expressly prohibited and constitute a material violation of these Terms. The content layout, format, function and access rights regarding the Services should be stipulated in the discretion of Coreto. Coreto reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. Therefore, you are hereby prohibited from using our Services in any way not expressly authorized by these Terms.
- To avoid any misunderstanding:
- these Terms only grant a limited license to access and use Coreto Services. Therefore, you hereby agree that when you use our Services, we do not transfer our Services or the ownership or intellectual property rights of any intellectual property to you or anyone else.
- excepting the content published by users, all the text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interface, photos, sounds, process flow diagrams, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information and documents, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and layout of any content included in the services or provided as a part of our Services, are exclusively owned, controlled and/or licensed by Coreto or its members, parent companies, licensors or affiliates.
- Coreto owns any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Feedback”) about the Services that you provide through any means of communication. You hereby transfer all rights, ownership and interests of the Feedback and all related intellectual property rights to us. You have no right and hereby waive any request for acknowledgment or compensation based on any Feedback, or any modifications based on any Feedback.
- Coreto Services
Using Coreto Services, Users are able:
- to visit our Platform and register by opening a Coreto account;
- to link their social media accounts (Twitter, YouTube, Medium);
- to connect and interact with other users through posts and comments;
- to analyze the opinions, articles or reviews published by other users;
- to promote their own blockchain project – related opinions by issuing recommendations, predictions, and detailed comparative analysis regarding the upcoming market evolution of the blockchain projects and the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies for a specific time;
Each registered User will be included in a specific ranking (hereinafter referred to as the Social Reliability Ranking) based on the following main parameters:
- trustworthiness parameter measured in ``trust points`` – determined based on the number of followers, interactions with other users, analysis’ number of agrees and disagrees, the total holding of tokens and any other social elements established by the Platform;
- performance parameter measured in ``performance point`` – determined based on the precision of the outcome of the analysis/prediction issued or in which the user was engaged and on any other objective elements established by the Platform.
- Visiting the Platform
Coreto visitors have limited access to the platform’s features.
As a visitor you will be able to see partial content of the platform, but you will not be able to use any of its features.
Registration (Account opening procedure & Verifications)
Before using any of our Services you must register and open a Coreto account.
For opening a Coreto account you must provide your: username, nickname (Display Name), email address and password.
Account opening procedure
By opening an Account, you expressly represent and warrant that:
- you are an individual, that you are at least 18 years of age or are of legal age to form a binding contract under your applicable laws;
- If you are a legal entity or acting in the name of a legal entity, that you are duly authorized to act on behalf and in the name of the legal entity, and bind the latter validly; and
- you agree to timely update any information you provide to Coreto and to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information;
- you do not currently have a Coreto account;
- you are a non-U.S. citizen;
- you are not subject to a criminal or fiscal sanction;
- you have not been previously the owner of an account which was banned, removed, revoked, or restricted in any way;
- you are the real owner of the social media account that you decide to link to your Coreto account (if you decide to do it)
- you are allowed to use Coreto platform and Services and by doing this you will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing, and so on.
- you are the only owner and user of the account and will not use it, regardless the way, for or in the benefit of any other person or using third parties' cryptocurrencies;
- Coreto may decide, in its discretion, to refuse to open an account, without having the obligation to motivate its decision.
In order to comply with all applicable regulations, Coreto may need to verify the user's identity.
You agree and Coreto may require users, in its discretion, to prove their identity by providing the personal information or documents such as, but not limited to national ID, passport, driving license, live video, proof of funds, proof of residence (utility bill) and so on.
Such information will be used to verify Users’ identity, identify traces of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and other financial crimes.
When providing the required information, you confirm it is true and accurate.
During the analysis or in case of failing to comply with Coreto’s request necessary to verify the user’s identity and the source of funds, Coreto is entitled to block your account until it is satisfied with the information you have provided and determine in its sole discretion that it is sufficient to validate the Account.
In the meantime, you will not be allowed to perform any action or to terminate your Account or request the deletion of the Personal Data processed during verification operations.
IF THERE ARE ANY GROUNDS FOR BELIEVING THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED IS INCORRECT, FALSE, OUTDATED, OR INCOMPLETE, CORETO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEND YOU A NOTICE TO DEMAND CORRECTION, DIRECTLY DELETE THE RELEVANT INFORMATION, AND, AS THE CASE MAY BE, TERMINATE ALL OR PART OF CORETO SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR YOU. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO REACH YOU WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED, YOU SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR EXPENSE CAUSED TO CORETO DURING YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
In case Coreto will decide to close the user’s account, all your assets will be administrated in accordance with the Special Cases Policy.
Coreto reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Coreto Accounts by persons other than the account registrant. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify Coreto immediately. Coreto assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of Coreto Account by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
Coreto accounts are non-transferable, and any rights to them terminate upon the account holder’s death, incapacity or cessation of existence.
All remaining assets will be administered in accordance with the Coreto Policy for Special cases.
CORETO NEVER STORES USERS’ PASSWORDS.
You are responsible for all activity that happens on or through your account.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, in case you forget your password and otherwise cannot validate your account to Coreto, you acknowledge and agree that your account may be inaccessible to you and that all data associated with the account may not be retrievable if you fail to access or to use the e-mail address associated to the account. Please note that the e-mail cannot be changed if you are unable to access and/or to use the previous provided e-mail address.
If you lose your password, you can follow the resetting password procedure. It is your responsibility to have access to the associated credentials (e-mail) on which you will receive the information necessary to setup a new password.
Considering the aspects mentioned above, you agree that you are the only one responsible for:
- setting up and keeping your all your credentials confidential;
- establishing a recovery method/a supplementary security measures from those available on the platform;
- accessing and using the selected recovery method/the supplementary security measures;
To protect your account:
- keep your password confidential;
- do not reuse your account password with other services;
- activate the supplementary security measures available on the Platform such as: e-mail confirmation, 2FA;
Any actions on the Platform, transactions, orders, Instructions and operations initiated from your Account or using your password are (1) considered to have been made by you and (2) irrevocable once validated using your password, the chosen supplementary security measure or made through your Account. If there is suspicious activity related to your Account, we may, but are not obligated to, request additional information from you, including authenticating documents, and freeze any funds or transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests or accept the termination of your Account. You are required to notify Coreto immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security, by email to admin[at]coreto.io. Any Member’s account who violates these rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by Coreto or any user of the Site and Services.
You are solely responsible for keeping safe of your Account and credential password and be responsible for all the operations/activities under your Coreto Account.
Coreto assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account and/or credentials, including but not limited to accessed caused by information disclosure, hacking, information release, phishing, and so on.
Linking your social media account
Coreto users can use their previous social notoriety by linking only their social media accounts to their Coreto account following the linking and account verification procedure. Linked account will be marked with a social media verification badge.
Please be aware that your social media accounts will be visible for other Coreto users.
Connecting with other users
Users may interact using the features available on the platform. Coreto is not responsible for any interaction and effects of such interaction between users though the platform or outside of it.
- use appropriate language and a decent conduct;
- must respect all other users and their opinion;
It is strictly forbidden:
- to use insults, discriminatory or racial language or any kind of expression that could offend others;
- to request other user’ log in credentials
- to establish a collaboration in any way with the purpose of damaging other user’s interest, of any kind
By using our Services, you firmly assume to:
- fully comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations and these Terms.
- not violate Users’ rights, public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using our Services;
- not use our Platform’s features for any kind of market manipulation (such as but not limited to pump and dump schemes, self-trading, wash trading, quote stuffing, front running, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law;
- not influence in any way the Platform’s services trying to modify, replicate, duplicate, copy, download, transfer, store, disassemble, further transmit, publish, disseminate, broadcast, remove or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license, sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise take advantage of any part of the properties;
- not use any mechanisms such as but not limited to: deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of our Services in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through our Services;
- not attempt in any way to access any part or function of the properties/features without authorization, or connect to our Services or any Coreto infrastructure (servers or any other systems or networks) provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means;
- not try to identify any vulnerability of the Platform (including the third party integrated), or violate any security or authentication measures;
- not try to obtain, in any way (including direct requesting, reverse look-up, track or seek to track) any information of any other Users or visitors the Platform;
- not take any method that causes the platform to slow down
- not use any devices, software or any other function which may alter or interfere with the proper functioning of the platform, as it was established by Coreto;
- not to use any of the features available on the Platform in an illegal way.
You expressly empowered Coreto to perform any action to identify and investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions (without your prior consent or notice) such as, but not limited to:
- blocking and closing your ongoing activities;
- blocking the possibility to open another account;
- freezing your account/and accounts (if applicable);
- reporting the incident to the competent authorities;
- publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken;
- deleting any information, you published that are found to be violations;
It is strictly forbidden to conduct any action and/or activity which:
- is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions, or may direct, or indirect violate its provisions;
- is related to illegal activities or with the purpose of causing harm to another person, regardless the way in which this purpose is done or achieved;
- access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access;
All assets hold by the accounts involved or suspected to be involved in an infringement of the applicable laws or of these Terms will be administrated by Coreto according to the Coreto Policy for Special cases.
How Coreto platform works
The Platform enables the users to promote their own blockchain–related opinions by issuing recommendations, predictions and detailed comparative analysis regarding the upcoming market evolution of the blockchain projects and the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies for a specific time period.
In this context, Users are enabled:
- to create a SOOP in connection with the pairs of assets available on the Platform;
If the author of the SOOP wants to add addendums to his opinion, he can do it by posting comments and updates to the SOOP.
- to react and engage themselves with a SOOP created by another user;
- to interact and discuss with other users by commenting successively in the correspondent section of each SOOP;
- to follow each other;
- to create their own asset pair watch list;
- to link their social media account to the Coreto account;
- to create different types of content by writing articles.
- Creating and participating in a SOOP (without endorsing it with COR tokens)
Creating the SOOP
Users are enabled to create a SOOP (without endorsing it with COR tokens) by simply selecting the pair of assets and publishing their opinion, analysis, recommendation, or prediction in connection with the evolution of the ratio between the selected assets for a specific moment or period.
For publishing a SOOP, its author must setup at least the elements marked with a „*”. Without setting up the mandatory elements, the SOOP cannot be published.
Reacting to the SOOP
Each user can support or disapprove a SOOP by clicking the specific ”agree” button or ”disagree” button;
SOOPs created without pledged COR tokens cannot be backed or challenged.
Based on the precision of the results, considering the ratio between the values indicated in the analysis and the actual value of the cryptocurrencies, the author and the users who agreed or disagreed the published opinion shall be rewarded/ sanctioned with trust and performance points, accordingly to their position.
- Creating and participating in a SOOP (endorsed by COR tokens)
Creating the SOOP
Users are enabled to create a SOOP (endorsing their own opinion with COR tokens) by (i) selecting the pair of assets and publishing their opinion, analysis, recommendation, or prediction in connection with the evolution of the ratio between the selected assets and (ii) pledging the SOOP with COR tokens.
For publishing a SOOP, its author must independently setup at least the elements marked with a „*”. Without setting up the mandatory elements, the SOOP cannot be published.
The amount of the COR Tokens allocated to each SOOP is independently and freely decided by each author.
Reacting to the SOOP
Each user can support or disapprove the conclusions of any analysis, recommendation, or prediction by clicking the specific ”agree” button or ”disagree” button.
Engaging in the SOOP by pledging it
Users can assimilate and support (alongside the author) the conclusions of any analysis, recommendation, or prediction (the SOOP) (i) without pledging any COR Tokens or (ii) with pledging the desired amount of COR Tokens.
The amount of the COR Tokens pledged to the each SOOP is independently and freely decided by each user.
Engaging in the SOOP by challenging it
Users can contradict the conclusions of any analysis, recommendation or prediction (the SOOP) (i) without pledging their own SOOP with any COR Tokens or (ii) pledging their own SOOP with the desired amount of COR Tokens.
The amount of pledged COR Tokens to each SOOP is independently and freely decided by each user.
Based on the precision of the results, considering the ratio between the values indicated in the analysis and the actual value of the cryptocurrencies, the author and the users who agreed or disagreed the published opinion shall be rewarded/ sanctioned with trust and performance points, accordingly to their position.
The total amount of COR tokens pledged for a SOOP by all users shall be furtherly reallocated (between the author and the users who decided to engage themselves in the SOOP), by the Coreto’s algorithm, which is based on the precision of the results, by reference to the ratio between the values indicated in the analysis and the actual value of the cryptocurrencies.
The amount of COR tokens that will be reallocated to each user by the Coreto algorithm will be available automatically in his Coreto account after the distribution.
Users can pledge to a SOOP only with the COR tokens available in their balance, which are not already used to pledge another SOOP.
- User A publishes a detailed opinion (SOOP) pledging it with COR Tokens;
- User B assimilates and supports the opinion pledging it with COR Tokens;
- Users C and D assimilate and support the opinion without pledging it with COR Tokens;
- User E contradicts the opinion publishing a connected SOOP pledged with COR Tokens;
- Users G and H contradict the opinion publishing a connected SOOP without pledging it with COR Tokens;
- User I and J decide not to get involved in the SOOP but just to like/dislike its content;
Distribution mechanism of COR tokens
Based on the accuracy of the opinion, the total amount of pledged COR Tokens for a group of connected SOOPs shall be furtherly allocated as follows:
Step 1: The algorithm calculates the ROI (return of investment) of each connected SOOP, both by reference to (i) the real evolution of the market and to (ii) the performance (ROI) of the other connected SOOPs (the first SOOP and the SOOPs published as a challenge).
Step 2: Based on the above-mentioned results, the algorithm calculates the amount of COR tokens which will be distributed to each connected SOOP.
Step 3: Based on the total amount of COR tokens distributed for each connected SOOP:
- a percentage of 2% of the tokens distributed for each connected SOOP shall be allocated between the users which have decided to be involved in that SOOP (without pledging it with COR tokens), based on the ratio between the value mentioned in the opinion and the real value of the cryptocurrency subject matter of the opinion, respectively between users: C, D, G and H;
- a percentage of 98% of the tokens distributed for each SOOP shall be allocated between the users which have decided to be involved in the SOOP by pledging it with COR tokens, based on the ratio between the value mentioned in the opinion and the real value of the cryptocurrency subject matter of the opinion, respectively between users: A, B and E;
- the users who have decided to not be involved in the SOOP and exclusively expressed their opinion by clicking the agree/disagree button will not be part of the reallocation of tokens process.
Additionally, all users (A – J) shall be rewarded/ sanctioned with reliability points proportionally with the ratio between the value provided in the opinion and the real value of the cryptocurrency subject matter of the analysis.
After publishing a SOOP, it cannot be removed in any circumstances if at least one of the following conditions is met: (i) the entry price is reached, (ii) the SOOP was challenged or pledged by other user. To avoid any misunderstanding, a SOOP endorsed with COR tokens can be removed or edited by its author, only until the entry price is reached. Even if the price was not reached the SOOP cannot be edited and/or removed if the SOOP was challenged or pledged by other user;
Users can challenge and/or pledge a published SOOP (if available) only until the entry point of the SOOP is reached. The performed Challenge and/or Pledge process in connection with a published SOOP cannot be reverted by the user in any circumstances.
Users can agree and/or disagree a published SOOP anytime until the end of the SOOP.
Users understand and expressly empower Coreto to unilaterally decide to close any SOOP if:
- the SOOP or its content violates these terms;
- the SOOP was published for an unlawful purpose or using illegal funds;
- the author account was closed and/or suspended;
- Coreto considers this decision opportune, by its discretionary appreciation;
All COR tokens allocated to the closed SOOP will be administrated by Coreto according to the Coreto Policy for Special cases.
Distribution mechanism of trust performance points
Trust point shall be allocated to SOOP’s authors based on (i) the number of users who pledged their SOOP, (ii) the amount of COR tokens assigned by those who pledged their SOOPs, (iii) the ratio between the number of users who agreed/disagreed their SOOP and (iv) the amount of COR tokens with which the SOOP was pledged by other users.
Performance points shall be allocated to SOOP’s authors based on their SOOP’s ROI (return of investment) at the closing point and the amount of COR tokens that SOOP has been pledged by other users.
Deposit & Withdrawal COR tokens
Deposit and Withdrawal of COR tokens in/from the platform is accepted only from/to validated ER20 public addresses.
For depositing and withdrawing COR tokens, Users must link their private wallet with their Coreto account, followed by its validation.
SENDING COR TOKENS FORM/TO AN UNVALIDATED ADDESS IS NOT ACCEPTED AND WILL CAUSE THE PERMANENT LOSS OF THE TOKENS.
Please do not deposit other assets to the depositing address available on the platform.
Please do not withdraw COR tokens to non ERC20 public addresses.
SENDING OTHER TOKENS THAN COR TOKENS WILL CAUSE THE PERMANENT loss OF THE SENT ASSETS.
To link the wallet (public address) you need to add your wallet ERC20 public address in the ‘’Manage Addresses tab, located in the Wallet section available on the platform.
To validate the linked address, it is necessary to follow the activated verification procedure.
Transferred assets will be available after 30 (thirty) blocks confirmation.
All transaction history will be available in the View transaction tab from the Wallet Section.
If you want, you can make visible to other users your COR balance deposited in the Platform by turning on the specified feature from your Profile Settings section feature which can be switched off any time.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Coreto, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, Coreto Services, (ii) your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of Coreto Services. If you are obligated to indemnify Coreto, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to these Terms, Coreto will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Coreto wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
Warranty and Disclaimers
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ALONG WITH OUR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY CORETO ENTITIES) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING OUR CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES (and excluding the content posted by users), IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, PROMISE, OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR INFORMATION STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THAT EFFECT. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES OR CONTENT LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE FOR THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES’ RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PROVIDE CERTAIN OUTPUTS OR ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ALONG WITH OUR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY CORETO ENTITIES) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, ITS PROFITABILIY, USABILITY, ACCTUALY, ACCURACY, USABILITY, ETC. YOU ANDERSTAND AND ASSUME THAT ANY DECISION FOLLOWING OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT AVILABLE ON THE PLATFORME IS BASED ON YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND RESPONSIBILITY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED OR EXPRESS PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT CORETO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE OR OTHER MULTIPLES OF DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. CORETO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, INCLUDING ANY ALLEGED LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES”) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THE DELETION OF, ALTERATION OF, MIS-DELIVERY OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; THE LIMITING, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; YOUR DOWNLOADING OR SHARING OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, VIA THE SERVICES; THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTIES TO EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES; YOUR DEALINGS WITH OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; OR ANY GOOD OR SERVICES SOLD BY SUCH ADVERTISERS. CORETO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND WICH MAY RISE DIRECT OR INDIRECT FROM OR IN CONNECTION OF ANY DECISION THAT YOU PERFORM AFTER READING AND/OR INTERRACTING IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY WITH THE PLATFORM’S USERS/OPINIONS OR WITH THE PLATFORM ITSELF. CORETO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY OTHERS, THE WRONGFUL OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR AN ACT OF GOD. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSSES ARISING.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN THESE TERMS, CORETO IS NOT LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE TERMS OR SERVICES.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We don't charge you to use Coreto or the other products and services covered by these Terms. Instead, businesses and organizations may pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using our Products, you agree that we can show you ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests.
We don't sell your personal data to advertisers, and we don't share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) with advertisers unless you give us specific permission.
Intellectual Property of the content uploaded on the Platform
Our Services display some content that we did not create and do not own. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity or person that makes it available.
Many of our Services enable you to submit content. You are entirely responsible for any content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Services. We may remove and refuse to display content that violates the Terms or applicable laws or regulations, but that does not mean that we monitor the Services or review or screen any content. By using or accessing the Services you understand and agree that you may be exposed to offensive, indecent, or objectionable content.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required and you accepted to grant us and other users of our site a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties according to section 16 of these Terms.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You are liable for the content you posted from the intellectual property perspective, and you will compensate Coreto for any claim made by any third party or for any damage, regardless of its nature and extent.
We have the right to remove any content you published on the Platform if, in our discretionary opinion, it does not comply with these Terms and the applicable regulations.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media, including to promote the site or the service for the entire period of protection of those rights, as it is provided by the Romanian law;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes OR in accordance with the functionality of the site for the entire period of protection of those rights, as it is provided by the Romanian law;
- You expressly agree that considering you could post on the Coreto’s infrastructure for free represent the entire compensation for the license offered to Coreto according to this section.
- We may make changes to our site
Coreto reserves the right to change, add or remove parts of these Terms at any time and at its sole discretion. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We will notify such changes by simply updating the terms on our website and modifying the [Last revised] date displayed on this page.
Any and all modifications or changes to these terms will become effective upon publication on the website or release to users.
It is your responsibility to review the amended Terms. Your continued use of the Platform and the Services following the posting of a notice of changes to the Terms signifies that you accept and agree to the changes, and that all subsequent activity performed by you will be subject to the amended Terms.
If you have any question regarding or in connection of the information mentioned in these Terms please do not hesitate do directly contact us.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
The transfer of rights and obligations arising from these Terms and / or the use of the Platform is subject to our prior written consent.
You expressly agree that Coreto may unilaterally transfer all rights and obligations that may result from these Terms and use of the platform without the consent of users.
- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights of our Platform, and materials published on it by us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Do not rely on information on our site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content published on the Platform.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content posted by us on our Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on admin[at]coreto.io
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the regulation which governs Coreto’s activity. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact admin[at]coreto.io.
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
Coreto is a trademark registered in EU and protected worldwide through the notoriety achieved.
You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these Terms.